We are so grateful for your partnership in the important work YouthReach International does each day to offer orphans loving mentors who model Christ’s love to them. In 2012 God blessed our efforts through your faithful giving, prayers, and friendship. As we look at 2013, our team is encouraged and excited.
We regularly hear incredible stories from our partners in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, and I want to give you a unique invitation to hear what God is doing – directly from one of those special people! Please join us for a special “on the ground” call with Olga Kharitonova, Head of Translation for Yamal-LNG in Moscow as she shares a unique perspective on this newly passed anti-American adoption law which President Putin signed into law on January 1. Following that I will share how YouthReach International’s current momentum in Russia is igniting our vision for growing more mentoring communities to reach even more orphans despite this painful piece of legislation.
“Inside Russia” Conference Call
Thursday, January 17
12:00pm – 12:45pm EST
(605) 475-6150 Code: 870005#
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please feel free to forward this invite to others you think will want to join the call.)
Join us to hear about…
· The harsh realities facing orphans in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine
· YouthReach International’s 2013 initiatives designed to meet those needs
· How we are positioned to impact 400 more orphans in the upcoming year
· Our plans to establish two new mentoring communities in Russia
· An amazing story that will move your heart and remind you of God’s hand at work!
Thank you all and “see” you on the call January 17,
678-935-0220 ext. 103
1911 Grayson Hwy, Ste 8-344
Grayson, GA 30017